Monday, August 3, 2009

Cricut Monday


I loved the Rockability paeprs from Stampin Up, but wanted more of the background to show on the scalloped square paper. So I took on of the papers and used my expression to make the scalloped square on it. The scalloped square comes from the Mini Monograms cartridge. Now I have heard from the Cricut Messageboard that the scalloped squares don't cut out right, but I seemed to have no problems with it. Also used from Cricut was the Hello Kitty Font. I am totally in love with this font, and have used it on quite a few things, including masculine layouts. It really is a very versatile font. Also used it Stampin Up's Rockability Specialty Papers, IN Color (08-09) papers, Just Jawing stamp set, A Little Something hostess set from Stampin Up, RHR ribbon from Stampin Up, black ribbon from HL, Martha Stewart Garnet glitter, Martha Stewart Carrara Marble coarse glitter, and Stampin up embossing powder and ink pads. I love the way the Carrara Marble glitter makes the skull look more like bone. As Mavis, from my fav. book series would say TTC, or too totally cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment