Thursday, July 30, 2009

My favs. Thursday

As my very first "My favs Thusday" post, I wanted to feature one of my favorite blogs authored by Becky Roberts. Her blog
http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/
has been a great source of inspiration for me, and I constantly look out for her new tutorials. She designs these tutorials herself using the Stampin Up products that she demos. Her most recent tutorial, Traveling Trio features The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper Packet. The picture is from Becky's blog, as I have yet to complete the project because I am still awaiting supplies.


And you can get this fabulous tutorial for yourself for $3.95 here.
http://www.inkingidaho-tutorials.blogspot.com/

When I first looked at these papers, I was not impressed, but as always, Becky seems to pull the projects together in such a way that I usually end up loving the papers that she features. Becky has been instrumental in my paper crafting going into the 3-D area. Whoever thought that paper could be so much fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment